Using ScribeFire to publish to JRoller.com
To get the Firefox extension ScribeFire (v.3.2.3) to publish to jroller.com you may set you account as follows:
- Address of you blog: e.g. http://jroller.com/page/holy
- Blog system: MetaWeblog API (though there is also en experimental support of Roller)
- Of course you must first allow the MetaWeblog API in your blog's settings
- URL of API server: http://www.jroller.com/roller-services/xmlrpc
- The username and password you use to log in to JRoller.
Actually using ScribeFire 3.2.3 may not be such a good idea after all. I've just found it has some nasty problems with not escaping and un-escaping < and > (at least inside <pre>) and doesn't really understand that <p> should be closed when a <h2> is created :-(